- Laser + Sublimation = SUBLASERMATION (Materials You Can Laser Cut and Sublimate)
What do you get when you combine laser cutting and sublimation? Daniel calls it “sublasermation.” While that’s not an industry term (yet), it’s something we’ve been pretty passionate about. We […]
- How to Avoid Ghosting and Seams on Sublimation Tumblers
No doubt, the two most common issues for beginners sublimating tumblers are ghosting at the top and bottom or not getting a good seam. It took us a while to […]
- Heat Press Comparison: Clamshell vs Swing | Which Heat Press is Right for You?
Whew! Let us tell you that it got hot in the workshop while we were working on this one for you! Ever since we got our clamshell heat press earlier […]
- Can You Etch a Sublimation Tumbler?
We’ve seen SO many great videos about how other makers are getting an engraving effect on powder coated tumblers using. Citristrip. So we were curious if the same method would […]
- DIY Engagement Announcement Ideas (video tutorial!)
Are you an avid DIYer? Did you just get engaged? If so, then you are in the right place! In this post, we’re going to show you our absolute favorite […]
- Different Ways to Sublimate Glass (Mug and Tumbler Press Instructions)
We’re expanding our sublimation skills once more with a HUGE range of sublimation glassware that we received from PYD Life. They have so many fun glasses – from mason jar […]
- Rainbow Travel Map Made with ALL OUR SKILLS!
What do you get when you combine sublimation with laser cutting, wood working, and resin pouring? If you guess one amazing project, you’d be right, if we do say so […]
- How to Sublimate with the Cricut Autopress | Three-Esta Welcome Sign!
When we were working on the decorations for one special three-year-old, we had the opportunity to further test if the Cricut Autopress is good at sublimation. We did a few […]
- Cricut Autopress vs. Traditional Heat Press Comparison
The Cricut Autopress has gotten a lot of buzz lately—some good and some not so good. One of the biggest complaints that vocal critics of the Autopress have had is […]
- How to Press a Tumbler in a Tumbler Press
We’ve done our fair share of tumbler sublimations. We’ve sublimated a tumbler in a Cricut Mug Press, as well as in a Convection Oven. But what we haven’t done–until now–was […]
- Guide to Sublimating on Acrylic WITH Engraving | Glowforge Sublimation
We’re continuing down our path of bringing together our Glowforge lasering with sublimation. While we previously gave you the Ultimate Guide to Sublimating on Acrylic, we’re taking it a big […]
- We Bought the Cricut Autopress to Review it for YOU!
Truly, the last thing we need in this house is another heat press. But when Cricut announced that they were releasing a true clamshell heat press, we knew then that […]
- We Tested the PYD Tumbler Press and Sublimation Blanks from Amazon
Truth to be told, we’ve been a bit hesitant to buy sublimation machines or supplies on Amazon. We’ve just heard so many horror stories about people getting machines that break […]
- New 16×20 Clamshell Heat Press! TransPro Plus 1620 from Pro World
Wow! Our craft room just got a HUGE heat press upgrade. Thanks to our sponsor, Pro World, we now have the TransPro Plus 1620, a clamshell heat press with literally […]
- Sublimation for Beginners: What You Need to Know to Get Started!
Y’ALL! We are SO excited about this video. Sublimation has been our favorite craft so far, and we’ve wanted to put together the ultimate guide to sublimation for beginners. Overall, […]
- How to Use Siser EasySubli with an Epson EcoTank (Two Ways)
If you’re looking to learn about how to use Siser EasySubli with and Epson EcoTank printer that’s been converted for sublimation, then you’ve come to the right place! When you […]
- We Tested 5 Ways to Sublimate on Wood. See the Results!
It was only a matter of time before our love of working with wood AND love of sublimation came together. In this next tutorial, we test five ways to sublimate […]
- Making Holiday Plates with the StarCraft 8-in-1 Heat Press!
When we first unboxed the StarCraft 8-in-1 heat press, we promised to do a tutorial on each of the attachments and this week, we’re showing y’all how to use the […]
- Sublimating Mugs with the StarCraft Mug Press
When we first got the StarCraft 8-in-1 Swing Away Heat Press, we knew that we needed to try out allllllll of the attachments as soon as possible. Four of the […]
- Testing the NEW Starcraft Sublimation Ink and Paper
We are SO excited to finally share this video with you! Y’all know how much we love sublimation, so we were SUPER excited to try out the brand new Starcraft […]
- How to Sublimate a Round Welcome Sign!
When we first saw that Johnson Plastics Plus had 12″ round sublimation signs, we KNEW we were going to love them. And now that we’ve created one, we can honestly […]
- How to Sublimate on ANY Shirt with Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl
We are OBSESSED with sublimation! However, it does have some limitations when it comes to the fabrics that it can sublimate on. Ideally, you’d use a 100% polyester white shirt […]
- We Got a Heat Press! Starcraft Swing Away 8-in-1 | Unboxing & Test
After resisting getting a proper heat press for nearly a year, we finally caved and have absolutely NO regrets. We’ve been using the Cricut EasyPress for all of our sublimation […]
- Peek-a-Boo Sublimation Shirt Tutorial and Materials!
As soon as JZ spotted the peek-a-boo sublimation shirt trend, she knew that we could put our own little twist on it. And that’s just what we did with this […]
- We Tested Hiipoo Sublimation Paper (See the results!)
When we converted our Epson EcoTank 15000 into a sublimation printer, we installed Hiipoo Sublimation Ink in it. We also got a sneak peek at the (then) forthcoming Hiipoo Sublimation […]
- How to Fix a Messed Up Sublimation Tumbler
When you’re first starting out with sublimation, you’re bound to make quite a few mistakes. So when you’re paying $8-$12 per sublimation blank, that starts to add up. After making […]
- How to Convert an Epson EcoTank 15000 into a Sublimation Printer
Oops – we did it again! We converted yet another Epson EcoTank inkjet printer into a sublimation printer. This time, we went with the EcoTank 15000—and with good reason. It’s […]
- 10 Tips: How to Sublimate in a Convection Oven
Now that we’ve had quite a bit of practice using our new convection oven for sublimation, we’re ready to share our top 10 tips. While it may *seem* pretty straightforward, […]
- How to Sublimate a Tumbler in a Convection Oven (Video Tutorial!)
Continuing our trend of not using machines in the way they’re intended, we’re stepping up our sublimation game by using a standard convection oven to sublimate a 20oz skinny tumbler. […]
- Creating Unique Gifts with the Cricut Mug Press (Video Tutorial!)
We’ve been on a kick with the Cricut Mug Press. This little machine is just so much fun to work with – it heats up quickly, is easy to use, […]
- Cricut Mug Press Tumbler Size Test: How Tall and Wide Can You Sublimate? (Video Tutorial!)
We are absolutely obsessed with the Cricut Mug Press, especially since we know that it can sublimate more than mugs. For those who are new to sublimation, it’s essentially a […]
- How to Convert an Epson EcoTank 2720 to a Sublimation Printer (Video Tutorial!)
We are stepping up our sublimation game BIG TIME with this project! For those who don’t know, sublimation is a process where special ink will turn to gas when heat […]
- How to Sublimate a Tumbler in the Cricut Mug Press: 5 Mistakes to Avoid (Video Tutorial!)
I’ve never been a coffee drinker, but I’ve always loved mugs. When D came into my life, all the mugs I’ve collected finally got some use, as he was an […]