- We Bought the Cricut Autopress to Review it for YOU!
Truly, the last thing we need in this house is another heat press. But when Cricut announced that they were releasing a true clamshell heat press, we knew then that […]
- We Tested the PYD Tumbler Press and Sublimation Blanks from Amazon
Truth to be told, we’ve been a bit hesitant to buy sublimation machines or supplies on Amazon. We’ve just heard so many horror stories about people getting machines that break […]
- New 16×20 Clamshell Heat Press! TransPro Plus 1620 from Pro World
Wow! Our craft room just got a HUGE heat press upgrade. Thanks to our sponsor, Pro World, we now have the TransPro Plus 1620, a clamshell heat press with literally […]
- Sublimation for Beginners: What You Need to Know to Get Started!
Y’ALL! We are SO excited about this video. Sublimation has been our favorite craft so far, and we’ve wanted to put together the ultimate guide to sublimation for beginners. Overall, […]
- How to Use Siser EasySubli with an Epson EcoTank (Two Ways)
If you’re looking to learn about how to use Siser EasySubli with and Epson EcoTank printer that’s been converted for sublimation, then you’ve come to the right place! When you […]
- We Tested 5 Ways to Sublimate on Wood. See the Results!
It was only a matter of time before our love of working with wood AND love of sublimation came together. In this next tutorial, we test five ways to sublimate […]
- Making Holiday Plates with the StarCraft 8-in-1 Heat Press!
When we first unboxed the StarCraft 8-in-1 heat press, we promised to do a tutorial on each of the attachments and this week, we’re showing y’all how to use the […]
- Sublimating Mugs with the StarCraft Mug Press
When we first got the StarCraft 8-in-1 Swing Away Heat Press, we knew that we needed to try out allllllll of the attachments as soon as possible. Four of the […]
- Testing the NEW Starcraft Sublimation Ink and Paper
We are SO excited to finally share this video with you! Y’all know how much we love sublimation, so we were SUPER excited to try out the brand new Starcraft […]
- How to Sublimate a Round Welcome Sign!
When we first saw that Johnson Plastics Plus had 12″ round sublimation signs, we KNEW we were going to love them. And now that we’ve created one, we can honestly […]
- How to Sublimate on ANY Shirt with Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl
We are OBSESSED with sublimation! However, it does have some limitations when it comes to the fabrics that it can sublimate on. Ideally, you’d use a 100% polyester white shirt […]
- We Got a Heat Press! Starcraft Swing Away 8-in-1 | Unboxing & Test
After resisting getting a proper heat press for nearly a year, we finally caved and have absolutely NO regrets. We’ve been using the Cricut EasyPress for all of our sublimation […]
- Peek-a-Boo Sublimation Shirt Tutorial and Materials!
As soon as JZ spotted the peek-a-boo sublimation shirt trend, she knew that we could put our own little twist on it. And that’s just what we did with this […]
- We Tested Hiipoo Sublimation Paper (See the results!)
When we converted our Epson EcoTank 15000 into a sublimation printer, we installed Hiipoo Sublimation Ink in it. We also got a sneak peek at the (then) forthcoming Hiipoo Sublimation […]
- How to Fix a Messed Up Sublimation Tumbler
When you’re first starting out with sublimation, you’re bound to make quite a few mistakes. So when you’re paying $8-$12 per sublimation blank, that starts to add up. After making […]
- How to Convert an Epson EcoTank 15000 into a Sublimation Printer
Oops – we did it again! We converted yet another Epson EcoTank inkjet printer into a sublimation printer. This time, we went with the EcoTank 15000—and with good reason. It’s […]
- 10 Tips: How to Sublimate in a Convection Oven
Now that we’ve had quite a bit of practice using our new convection oven for sublimation, we’re ready to share our top 10 tips. While it may *seem* pretty straightforward, […]
- How to Sublimate a Tumbler in a Convection Oven (Video Tutorial!)
Continuing our trend of not using machines in the way they’re intended, we’re stepping up our sublimation game by using a standard convection oven to sublimate a 20oz skinny tumbler. […]
- Creating Unique Gifts with the Cricut Mug Press (Video Tutorial!)
We’ve been on a kick with the Cricut Mug Press. This little machine is just so much fun to work with – it heats up quickly, is easy to use, […]
- Cricut Mug Press Tumbler Size Test: How Tall and Wide Can You Sublimate? (Video Tutorial!)
We are absolutely obsessed with the Cricut Mug Press, especially since we know that it can sublimate more than mugs. For those who are new to sublimation, it’s essentially a […]
- How to Convert an Epson EcoTank 2720 to a Sublimation Printer (Video Tutorial!)
We are stepping up our sublimation game BIG TIME with this project! For those who don’t know, sublimation is a process where special ink will turn to gas when heat […]
- How to Sublimate a Tumbler in the Cricut Mug Press: 5 Mistakes to Avoid (Video Tutorial!)
I’ve never been a coffee drinker, but I’ve always loved mugs. When D came into my life, all the mugs I’ve collected finally got some use, as he was an […]